1. The advantages of LED display (compared with traditional LCD) are as follows:
1. Area scalability: It is difficult to achieve seamless splicing when the LCD area is large, and the LED display can be extended arbitrarily and achieve seamless splicing.
2. The interactive technology of LED screen brushes: it can enhance the interaction between screen brushes as advertising media and advertising audiences, such as customizing touch screens and implementing cloud technology broadcast control management.
3. The LED display has the following characteristics:
1. High brightness: LED uses cold luminescence technology, and the brightness of outdoor LED display is greater than 8000mcd/㎡, which is the only large display terminal that can be used outdoors all-weather; the brightness of indoor LED display is greater than 2000mcd/㎡.
2. Long life: Under proper current and voltage, the life of LED can reach 100,000 hours.
3. Large viewing angle: indoor viewing angle can be greater than 160 degrees, outdoor viewing angle can be greater than 120 degrees. The viewing angle depends on the shape of the LED light-emitting diode. The screen area of the display screen can be large or small, as small as less than one square meter, and as large as hundreds or thousands of square meters;
Copyright © 2023 Shenzhen Lightall Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.