1. Energy saving: The energy consumption of white LEDs is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of that of energy-saving lamps.
2. Longevity: The ideal lifespan can reach 50,000 hours, which can be described as “once and for all” for ordinary household lighting.
3. It can work at high speed: if the energy-saving lamp is frequently started or turned off, the filament will turn black and break quickly, so it is safer.
4. Solid-state packaging, belonging to the type of cold light source. So it is easy to transport and install, can be installed in any miniature and closed equipment, not afraid of vibration.
5. The LED technology is progressing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making an amazing breakthrough, and the price is constantly decreasing. An era of white LEDs entering the home is rapidly approaching.
6. Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled parts of the LED bulb can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without being recycled by the manufacturer.
7. The light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates visual effects, and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of lens and lampshade. The lens has the functions of concentrating and protecting at the same time, avoiding the repeated waste of light and making the product more concise and beautiful.
9. High-power LED flat cluster package, and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. It fully guarantees the heat dissipation requirements and service life of LEDs, and fundamentally satisfies the arbitrary design of the structure and shape of LED lamps, which has the distinctive characteristics of LED lamps.
10. Significant energy saving. Using ultra-bright and high-power LED light source, with high-efficiency power supply, it can save more than 80% of electricity than traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamps under the same power.
12. No stroboscopic. Pure DC work, eliminating the visual fatigue caused by the stroboscopic of traditional light sources.
12. Green and environmental protection. Does not contain lead, mercury and other polluting elements, without any pollution to the environment.
13. Impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp fragmentation problem, no harm to human body, no radiation.
14. Work under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature≤60℃ (when ambient temperature Ta=25℃).
15. Wide voltage range, universal LED lights. 85V~ 264VAC full voltage range constant current to ensure life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations.
16. Using PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat and high constant current precision.
17. Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. Power factor ≥ 0.9, harmonic distortion ≤ 20%, EMI conforms to global standards, reducing power loss of power supply lines and avoiding high-frequency interference and pollution to power grids.
18. Universal standard lamp holder, which can directly replace the existing halogen lamps, incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps.
19. The luminous visual efficiency rate can be as high as 80lm/w, a variety of LED lamp color temperatures can be selected, the color rendering index is high, and the color rendering is good.
It is clear that as long as the cost of LED lamps decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps will inevitably be replaced by LED lamps.
The country is paying more and more attention to lighting energy saving and environmental protection issues, and has been vigorously promoting the use of LED lamps.