LED floodlights are also called spotlights, spotlights, spotlights, etc. They are mainly used for architectural decoration lighting and commercial space lighting. They have heavier decorative components and have round and square shapes. Generally, the reasons for heat dissipation must be considered, so its appearance is still somewhat different from traditional floodlights.
LED flood light classification:
1. Rotationally symmetrical shape
The luminaire adopts a rotationally symmetrical reflector, and the symmetry axis of the light source with rotationally symmetrical light distribution is installed along the axis of the reflector. The iso-intensity curves of this type of lamps are concentric circles. When this type of spotlight is illuminated by a single lamp, an elliptical spot is obtained on the illuminated surface, and the illuminance is uneven; but when multiple lamps are illuminated, the spots are superimposed on each other, which can produce a satisfactory lighting effect. For example, hundreds of rotationally symmetrical floodlights are commonly used in stadiums, and they are installed on high towers around the stadium to obtain high illuminance and high uniformity lighting effects.
2. Two symmetrical plane shapes
The iso-intensity curve of this type of projector has two symmetry planes. Most luminaires use symmetrical cylindrical reflectors, and linear light sources are installed along the cylindrical axis.
3. The iso-intensity curve of a symmetrical planar luminaire has only one symmetry plane (Figure 2). The luminaire adopts asymmetrical cylindrical reflector or symmetrical cylindrical reflector plus a grid that restricts light. The most typical is the sharp cut-off block retracted light distribution. This kind of light intensity distribution single lamp can obtain a more satisfactory illuminance distribution.
4. Asymmetrical shape
The iso-intensity curve of this type of luminaire does not have a plane of symmetry. Mainly use mixed light lamps with different types of light sources with large differences in light intensity distribution and special lamps designed according to the specific lighting requirements of the place of use.
LED flood light characteristics:
At present, the commonly used LED flood light manufacturers on the market basically choose 1W high-power LEDs (each LED component will have a high-efficiency lens made of PMMA, and its main function is to secondarily distribute the light emitted by the LED, that is, Secondary optics), a few companies have chosen 3W or higher power LEDs because of the good heat dissipation technology. It is suitable for lighting in large-scale occasions and buildings.
What else should be paid attention to for the flood light?
1. High-purity aluminum reflector, the most accurate beam and the best reflection effect.
2. Symmetrical narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetric light distribution systems.
3. Open the back to replace the bulb, easy to maintain.
4. The lamps are all attached with a scale plate to facilitate the adjustment of the irradiation angle.